I knew I had to talk to her, but I didn't know how - short love story

 

It was love at first sight when I first met her in college. Her name was Emily, and she was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I was walking to my first class of the day when I saw her standing by the fountain in the center of campus. She had long brown hair that flowed down her back in soft waves, and her green eyes sparkled in the sunlight.


I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I didn't even notice when I accidentally bumped into someone, causing them to spill their coffee all over my shirt. But even that mishap couldn't shake my attention away from Emily.


I knew I had to talk to her, but I didn't know how. I had never been very good with girls, and I didn't want to come across as awkward or creepy. So, I decided to play it cool and wait for an opportunity to present itself.


That opportunity came a few days later when I saw her sitting alone in the library. I gathered up all the courage I had and walked over to her.


"Hi," I said, my heart racing. "I'm John. I noticed you around campus the other day and couldn't help but be drawn to you."


Emily looked up from her book and smiled. "Hi, John. I'm Emily. It's nice to meet you."


We talked for hours that day, about everything from our favorite books to our dreams for the future. I couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to her, how comfortable I felt in her presence.


After that day, Emily and I were inseparable. We spent every free moment together, exploring the city and trying new restaurants. We laughed and joked and shared our deepest thoughts and feelings.


It wasn't long before I realized that I was in love with her. She was everything I had ever wanted in a partner - smart, kind, funny, and beautiful. I knew I had to tell her how I felt.


One night, we were sitting on a bench overlooking the city skyline. The stars were shining above us, and the air was cool and crisp. I took a deep breath and turned to Emily.


"Emily, I know we've only known each other for a few weeks, but I can't help how I feel. I'm in love with you."


Emily's eyes widened, and for a moment, I thought I had made a mistake. But then she smiled and took my hand.


"John, I'm in love with you too," she said. "I've never felt this way about anyone before."


That night, we shared our first kiss. It was soft and sweet, and it felt like the beginning of a beautiful love story.


Emily and I have been together ever since that day in the library. We've been through ups and downs, but our love has only grown stronger. I'm grateful every day that I had the courage to talk to her that day, and that I didn't let my fear hold me back from the greatest love I've ever known.

Post a Comment

0 Comments